Do You Find It Hard To Live A Healthy, Balanced, Sober Life?
Does this sound familiar…?
- You eat a healthy diet, but feel depleted and stressed out from your financial debts.
- You maintain a level of fitness that makes you feel good, but your personal relationships are toxic or unsupportive.
- You spend time caring for other people, but you find yourself eating unhealthily during the day.
- You give all your energy to your work, but you haven’t had a good night’s sleep in years.
The truth is, there’s more to know about maintaining your health than you realize.
It doesn’t matter which vice you’ve used to get you through — sugar, alcohol, or something else.
- Discover why you crave what you crave.
- Learn practical ways to build your internal zone of resilience.
- Regulate your nervous system.
Find the missing links you’ve been searching for all along.
10 Interconnected Ingredients For True Wellness
Healthy Discoveries helps you make the connection between your professional life and your food, mood, downtime, exercise, finances, purpose and relationships. Learn how to maintain your health with practical how-tos rooted in cutting-edge research from functional nutrition, positive psychology, emotional resiliency, intrinsic motivation and brain chemistry regulation.
WORKSHOPS & KEYNOTES
That cut to the chase and are relevant to your life.
Learn specific strategies to get healthy, lose weight and emotionally keep it off.
Resiliency & Habit Change
Adjust your physical, mental, emotional state to buffer yourself against self-sabotage and procrastination.
A Holistic Approach To Stop Drinking
Create a personalized plan of support based on nutrition, emotional resourcing, community and lifestyle hacks.
Food & Mood – Nourish Your Brain, Feed Your Body
A comprehensive eating-for-recovery guide that replenishes your body, repairs your brain and rebuilds your health.
Sleep, Stress & Sugar
Strategies that you haven’t heard about before for better sleep, discharging stress and curbing sugar cravings.
Natural Anti-Anxiety Tips & Techniques
Foods, movement and relaxation techniques that calm your gut/brain connection in a healthy, sustainable way.
30 – 90 minutes
N O U R I S H
Easy ways to boost your neurotransmitters and pleasure circuits in your brain
Your Craving Brain
The science behind why you crave what you crave and how to change when change is hard.
The Latest Trends In Neuroscience & Peak Performance
Learn how to feel grounded, centered and present. Bounce back from overwhelm and stress.
Eat For Energy
An action plan that makes healthy eating easy to accomplish with specific foods and super nutrients.